Luis Enrique Rodríguez
- Luis Enrique joined Akya in 2016.
- As a professional business consultant, Luis Enrique has participated in several projects in the financial industry in Mexico, Spain, Portugal and Latin America. He has also worked extensively in strategic projects within the retail business, advising on the relationship between its retail offer and that of financial services and personal loans.
- Luis Enrique has also led very diverse projects, such as developing systems for integrated risk management; design, implementation and scaling of collection processes for overdue loans; development of schemes for participation in the electricity market, and others.
- Before joining Akya, Luis Enrique was a Partner of McKinsey and Company in its Mexico and Madrid offices. He has also acted as investor and developer for renewable energy projects, as well as investment projects in the agro-industrial sector in Mexico.
- Luis Enrique holds a BA in Actuarial Sciences from ITAM and an MBA from the Stern School of Business of New York University.