- Juan joined Akya in 2013.
- Before joining Akya, he was in charge of managing investment accounts for Casa de Bolsa Ve por Mas (a boutique Broker Dealer). Before that, he worked as analyst in one of the lead film exhibitors in Mexico.
- His experience includes projects formulating strategic plans, assessing new business opportunities, and strategic due diligence across the financial services sector and private equity firms.
- Juan holds a BD in Industrial Engineering from ITAM; he is certified as Investment Strategies Advisor by the AMIB.
- He received a diploma in Corporate Financial Management from Tecnológico de Monterrey.