- Samuel joined Akya in 2009.
- In 2015, he worked as Corporate Treasurer in PagaTodo responsible for investment and financing, also he led the relationship between PagaTodo Bank and the Mexican financial authorities regarding the bank´s treasury operations.
- In 2018, he worked as a Financial Manager in Cascada Fund overseeing imports and accounting
- He rejoined Akya in 2020
- His experience includes projects regarding new banking licenses, and strategic planning for clients in the financial, housing development and retail sectors.
- Samuel holds a BS in Actuarial Science by ITAM.